About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Sunday, July 9, 2017

The Lotus Feet of My Gurudeva!






I've been a rascal to You,
But You've always been a God to Me...
O Gurudeva!

I bow down to Your Lotus Feet
With all my heart and soul,

A thousand crore times and more...


I worship Your Holy Feet 
With deepest veneration and utmost humbleness,
A thousand crore times and more...

I lie down before Your Glorious Feet
With immense pride and endless gratitude,
A thousand crore times and more...

I cleanse Your Divine Feet
With tears of love and joy,
A thousand crore times and more...

In this lifetime, 
And for all the lifetimes to come...

O Gurudeva, 
At Your Wisdom-Endowing Feet
I always want to be...

For, 
There is no greater joy 
than being a dust in Your Holy Feet
There is no greater pleasure
than serving Your Holy Feet
There is no greater pride
than being a Slefless Slave to Your Holy Feet...

In this lifetime, 
And for all the lifetimes to come...

O Gurudeva, 
At Your Soul-Liberating Feet
I always want to be....

For, You Are...
the Sunshine of my heart
the Smile of my soul
the Glory of my many lives...

I fall and surrender...
Unto Your Sacred Feet
Without words to utter
In absolute silence and unutterable reverence...

Jai Shri Ram! Jai, Jai Shri Ram!!

On this auspicious Guru Poornima Day, I dedicate this poem to the Lotus Feet of my Supreme Brahma Gnani, my Spiritual Rockstar, and my very own brother, Ramesh Sadasivam for being my Mother, Father, Master, Friend, Child, and God, and leading me to the path of Light and Happiness!

2 comments:

essay service said...

I am probably of a different religion (im not sure of your religion) but these are some very great verses. I think praises are universal.

Manivannan Sadasivam said...


Our paths(religion) might be different, but destination(God) is one and the same for everyone. :-) That's why, like love, praises too are universal.

Thank you for your lovely comment!!