About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Monday, July 11, 2016

My Prayer of Gratitude!


Thank You, Lord...
I know You feed me when I am hungry!

Thank You, Lord...
I know You hug me when I am disheartened!

Thank You, Lord...
I know You correct me when I am wrong!

Thank You, Lord...
I know You take care of every little thing in my life!

Thank You, Lord...
I know You lead me to the path of righteousness every single day!

Thank You, Lord...
I know You have bestowed me the greatest gift ever in the form of my own brother!

Thank You, Lord...
I know You are breathing, eating, smiling, teasing, playing with me in the form of my very own Gurudeva!

Thank You, Lord...
For all that said...
And the lot, unsaid...

Thank You....
Jai Shri Ram! Jai Jai Shri Ram!!
Shri Rama Jeyam! Shri Rama Paatha Jeyam!! 

3 comments:

Prasad shetty said...

Jai Shri Ram...awys mani...

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Thanks for dropping by and reading Prasad...

Your comments always motivate me.. :-)

Jai Shri Ram!!!

Safal Trading said...

awesome poem.. I like it

Commodity Silver Pay Per Calls