About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Thursday, December 24, 2015

Feeling Grateful



Innumerable times in my life and now even in an appalling natural catastrophe like the Chennai floods, I have seen these words above duly manifest and come into play.
While I vouch for those words spoken by Marianne Williamson, I could never thank my brother, my very own super-awesome Gurudeva, Ramesh Sadasivam, enough or offer anything in return for making sure I stay connected to this Higher Intelligence and experience the role of all our Gods at all times in my life, from mundane activities to testing situations. For this, I owe all my lifetimes to him.
Also, I remember all my extraordinary Gurus including Balakumaran, Illaiyaraaja, Ramana Maharishi, Yogi Ramsuratkumar, Vallalar, Sheshadri Swamigal, Suki Sivam, Dr.Sudha Seshayyan, Srila Prabhupada, Swami Chinmayanada, Swami Vivekananda, Ramakrishna Pramahamsar, Saratha Devi, Shridi Sai Baba, Mother, Mahatma Gandhi, Paulo Coelho, and many other spiritual giants who have inspired me to pursue the spiritual path and have saved me from many a trying situation.
I bow down a thousand crore times to each one of them, with immense gratitude, love and devotion.
Jai Shri Ram! Jai Jai Shri Ram!!

No comments: