About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Monday, March 31, 2014

My soul's eternal wish!



No matter how many lifetimes, O Gurudeva!
i want to be your eternal slave...

No matter how many births, O Gurudeva!
i want to be your beloved brother...

No matter how many yugas, O Gurudeva!
i want to be your loyal servant....

Like Vishnu and AdhiShesha
Like Rama and Lakshmana
Like Bharatha and Shatrugana

i want to be inseparable...
i want to be indivisible...
i want to be inextricable...
from You!

Again and again,
forever and ever,
births after births,
deaths after deaths,

To be born with You...
To be hugged and kissed by You...
To be mentored and sculpted by You...
To be loved and loved and loved by You....

is 
my soul's eternal wish...
my heart's longing desire...
my life's perpetual prayer...
my many lifetimes burning search...


i beseech You...
O my ever-compassionate Gurudeva!
Will you kindly bestow me this greatest of the greatest boon?

2 comments:

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Our feelings are mutual...
Dear Brother...
And they are so as The Lord willed them to be so...
And there fore they will ever be so...
And therefore we shall ever be so...

Jai Shri Ram!!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Your words melt my heart and soul Anna...
Love You beyond anything...

Jai Shri Ram!