About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Quotation for Happiness


It is like an exam hall, and I am obnoxiously staring at the question paper.  It seems like an IAS exam(yup! you must have made a guess by now), and the questions were obviously teasing me. 

Having no clue for the answers, I am just scrolling the question paper wondering what to do or better how to escape this ordeal. Suddenly, I find a beautiful baby picture of Shri Krishna(smiles!).

Looking at Shri Krishna's picture, the exam hall supervisor explains, "This(forgot the word) method can be used for purifying water(or something like that)."

After some blank stares, I submit the answer sheet without almost answering a single question, praying that the supervisor mustn't take notice of it. 

While I am about to exit, someone insists that I should write something. Like a trapped rat, I look at the assigned task. Somebody says, "Everyone should write their favourite..."

I find an empty space, below the words: "Quotations for Happiness"

I smile, and I advance to write on the empty space. Someone behind me whispers: "I know what you'll write."

I smile again(this time more broadly), and I write: "Chant Hare Krishna!" 



Location:  Within my head, on my bed 
Day:  14/07/2012
Time:  Morning
Thithi:  Kamika Ekadasi 
Art: Yours truly!

8 comments:

Whirlwind said...

Nice one Mani!

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Great presentation of your dream... You are blessed, Mani...

Jai Shri Ram!!

abby said...

very informative post indeed.. being enrolled in http://www.wiziq.com/courses/upsc-ias-civil-services-preparation,I was looking for such articles online to assist me.. and your post helped me a lot :)

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

@Whirlwind: Thanks a lot for the read and visit akka. Felt happy to see u here, too :-)


@shri ramesh sadasivam; Thank u'na...It's ur words that always assure me :-) Jai Shri Ram!!

@abby: Well, is that sarcastic??! :-) Shri Rama Jeyam!

deeps said...

haha...
i guess all the students must take a look at this post :P

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Thank u for the recommendation Deeps :-) Wish students will at least take this advice :D

Hope ur doing great....
and thanks for dropping by too :-)

Shri Rama Jeyam!

Flash New Game said...

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather Girl Games sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet Games Games on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

yuksel ömer can said...

Game Embedding: It’s easy to post your favorite games to your own blog, myspace, facebook or other social network profile with the built-in code embedding box. Simply cut and paste the code to allow your friends to enjoy miniclip games without leaving your profile.More spelen

RSS Feeds: Miniclip provides an extensive array of RSS feeds for it’s game categories, namely: Action Games, Adventure Games, Cards Games, Fashion Games, Fighting Games, Puzzle Games, Racing Games, Shooting Games, Sports Games, and Others. These feeds help users subscribe to their favorite game categories and see the most recently available miniclips. In addition, there are feeds for the Newest Miniclip, Most Popular Miniclips, and Random Miniclips.

We are not related to miniclip.com. We do not host any games, images, or materials from miniclip.com. Games published in this site are either a. developed by us; or b. licensed through third-party developers. To maintain the quality of the site we do not allow users to submit games, and every miniclip goes through our review process to ensure that our visitors only get the best quality miniclip games. More Friv Games Play Now

As a licensee to some of the Girls Games on this site, we do not claim full ownership of all games, images, sprites and other collaterals. Copyrights to those are held by their respective owners.
Games