About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Ram in Shri Krishna's Form!





He came, He came, He came,
In my dream, He came!
The cowherd with the flute,
The blue-god who always looks cute!

Hearing my silent weeps,
As an answer to my worry beeps,
The Lotus-Eyed One came
The world knows Him by a thousand name!

To loot my sleep and make me happy,
To mute my mind and make me zappy,
The Curly-Haired One came
In saying that my pride knows no shame!

As a light in my night,
As a flight for my plight,
The Contagious Smilermaker came
Once again to assure, am just His game!

To cure my mind that is sick,
The Stealer of Hearts came accompanied with music!
The mere thought that I am in His pick,
Gives me a heady, heady kick!

He was charming, as always
Am bewildered, thinking of His endless ways!
He answers even a brute's plea
Tears, not words, come, thinking of His mercy!

But...

Did I not pray to the One with bow and arrow
To come into my dream and wipe my sorrow?!
Did I not pray to the One with Hands extending up to His Knees
To come into my dream and show His Beatifying Form that frenzies?!

In a way, my prayer did go answered
In His way, my prayer was so beautifully answered!
I prayed to The Root,
But lo! He came to me bearing His most delicious Fruit!

For, He knows the Fruit will always relish
This slave who yearns to perish!
For, He knows the Fruit will always cherish
This slave from his self-imposed anguish!

Won't my heart always get stuck to His Holy Feet?
Won't my eyes always weep, singing His Name that's sweet?
Won't my sins just deplete, thinking of His glory?
Won't my breath just stop, if I forget His story?

Fortunate I feel,
For, the Dispeller of Darkness gave me a treat
Fortunate I feel,
For, the worries in my heart have taken a fleet
Fortunate I feel,
For, even this sinner of sinner finds solace at His Feet!
Fortunate I feel,
For, there's a meaning in my heart's beat!

Now,
 The broody-storm in my heart has become calm
For, I savoured my Ram in Shri Krishna's form!

Jai Shri Ram! Jai Jai Shri Ram!!


(This poem is dedicated to the Lotus Feet of my Gurudeva)

...................................................................................

P.S. 
Woke up around 2 30 am from a wonderful dream, where Shri Krishna as Venu Gopalaswamy graced  this slave's dream.  All I remember about Krishna is He was so elegantly dressed with royal ornaments and was holding a flute. There was a cow behind Him. Krishna's statue appeared and disappeared twice. But it's now etched in my heart's cave forever!


And the poetry style is inspired by my beloved brother-my very own Gurudeva! Those who have read His soul-stirring poems especially from His magnum opus  'My Lord's Story' would know the obvious.  Only through the immense Grace of my Brother and Shri Rama, this poem happened. Well, that's an interesting(read 'inspiring') story. And that would be my next post! 


Shree Rama Jayam :-)

No comments: