About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Thursday, March 22, 2012

My 'Crowning' Glory!




To be the light of my soul,
To be the breath of my life,
Maha Vishnu Himself has sent Him!

To ruin the wickedness of the world,
To lead the world to the path of righteousness,
Shri Rama Himself has chosen Him!

To assuage His anger,
To cool His fury,
Shri Krishna Himself has hugged Him!

To make Him the devotee of Ram,
To make Him sing the glories of Ram,
Mighty Hanuman Himself has inspired Him!

He is my Beloved Brother.
He is my Highest Gurudeva.
He is my Spiritual Father, 
He is my Dearest Friend.


He gave me dreams.
He gave me wings.
He gave me Gods.

He is the only Sun in my sky.
He is the only Moon in my night.

He is my greatest treasure,
and my source of pleasure!

He is all that is good in my life.
For, He is my crowning glory!

Happy Birthday, my dear anna!

May all your dreams and wishes come true.

4 comments:

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Thank you so much Mani. For this wonderful poem and all the more, for being my brother. Without you as my brother, this birth would have no meaning and any B'day would have no joy. :)

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Your words melt my heart and heals my soul'na....It's me who's so fortunate to have you as my brother. Am really so glad :-)

have a wonderful B'day'na...

prayers n wishes!

Shri Rama Jeyam :-)

ashok said...

wishes to ur bro'...wonderful to see your love for each other!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Hi Ashok,

Welcome here.
Thank U for your wishes and kind words....
Makes me happy :-)

Shri Rama Jeyam!