About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The day after Ekadasi

Yesterday was Ekadasi. The benefits it bestows on the 'faster' cannot be expounded in words. With each fasting, this slave feels immense difference in him-self. The positive vibes it creates in this slave is tremendous. And he feels immense gratitude towards his Gurudeva for initiating him to fast on Ekadasi days, too.

Today, a day after the Ekadasi fast, was a gratifying day that this slave would like to remember always. So, have just chronicled the happenings happened in this slave's life.

Woke around 2.15 am to my bro's call.
Broke the Ekadasi fast.
Read the awe-inspiring life story of Shree Bhaktha Kabir Das.
Ate rice-porridge.
Did a writing chore.
Ate lunch.
Watched a movie.
Walked nearly 4 km.
Chatted with my friend.
Called my beloved Sister.
Wrote a blog-post.
Had dinner.
Did Patha Seva to my Mother.
Paused, many-a-time, in between, to speak with my very own Gurudeva.
At last, going to rest in peace, consciously! :-)
Shree Rama Jayam.

2 comments:

venus66 said...

Very nice to read this post. Was thinking about you my dear bro before I log in. My instinct said there will be a post from you. :) Love regards to all.

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

That's heartening to hear my dear akka...Shows we are in touch, always :-) And thanks for ur kind regards.

Shree Rama Jayam!