About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Sunday

Anna is away from Home.
Amma is gone for shopping.
Appa, work!

On a leafless tree, is a lonely bird.

Hearing noise,
a squirrel runs away.

Getting cold is the tea, without milk.
The water in the mud pot is half empty.
There is just one cigarette left.

And, it is drizzling! outside.

6 comments:

Anya said...

Hi Manivannan

(longgg name ....... LOL)

Wonderful words
and your photo is puurfect =^.^=

((hugs from us all ..... )

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

HI Anya.

Welcome once again :-)

Actually, it's ma bro who took the snap! And, yeah the name is long but I like it, as it belongs to Krishna Himself :-)

And, thanks a lot for ur Hugs!

My regards 2 u and ur family :-)

Shree Rama Jayam!

Sneha said...

good one.:)

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Thanks, my friend :-)

shree rama jaym!

venus66 said...

Nice poem. The pic is nice too.At times it's nice to be alone my dear brother.

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#venus66

Yeah....but, only at times, dear akka :-)
Thanks a lot for reading and commenting....

Shree Rama Jayam!