About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Meditative Journal


Phot-O-graphy + film-O-graphy + Po'try = A Medit-A-tive Journal.

Came into existence some two years ago, Meditative Moments was actually given life to exhibit the endless leelas of the Gods through still moments. But, as this slave has now begun to experiment with moving images too, he thought of graduating Meditative Moments into a Meditative Journal, by sharing his amateur but heartfelt experiments. Though the core of Meditative Moments is the same, the experience will be a feast to your two most powerful senseseyes and ears!

By now, you must be clear what, this slave, meant by phot-O-graphy & film-O-graphy. But, what about, Po'try?

Like a topping on your favorite dessert, Po'try, is a sprinkle of wisdom bestowed upon him by his GuruDeva. Come and experience for your Self @ manivannansphotography.blogspot.com. And, this slave is sure that you'll relish it, immensely :-).

So, my dear reader, are you ready for the meditative experience?

3 comments:

venus66 said...

Nice to read this from you.All the best.

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Thank u Venus :-)

Am sure u'll like that blog, too :-)

Shri Rama Jayam!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

And thanks 4 becoming a meditator, too , my dear sister :-)