To be honest, even before seeing, this slave was unhappy about his iLaiYa RaAjA acting in an Ad.
But, His gUruDeVa saw and told that the Ad is good. And that, by itself is more than enough....yet!
After seeing, analyzing, and experiencing certain experiences, this slave is TOTALLY CONVINCED about iLaiYa RaAjA becoming a brand ambassador! And not just that, my adorable reader, this slave also asserts that this is, and will be, THE GREATEST AD OF ALL TIME.
1. iLaiYa RaAjA as a brand ambassador doesn't even utter the brand name in the Ad. This slave doesn't know whether any so-called 'brand ambassadors' has done that or not. Even if they have, they would not have given such strong reasons for acting in an Ad like my iLaiYa RaAJa did.
2. Yes! Please, do check out this 'Brand Ambassador Press Meet' video. iLaiYa RaAjA is almost into tears when He tells the reason for acting. iLaiYa RaAjA just tells the Truth, and doesn't go gaga over the brand, just because they are paying Him.
3. Listen to Him carefully. iLaiYa RaAjA points out the reasons for Natural calamities(and, it has come True! think of Japan, what had happened?). Not just that, He also poses some perennial questions before the audience. Btw, do anyone have answers to them?
4. iLaiYa RaAjA, like an innocent child, simply believes and has trust in the Brand. This is very clear in His speech.
5. Not just once, my beloved reader, not just once, He utters the name of the Brand, anywhere! And that amazes this slave! Yes, he just tells the Brand has, "andha Neeruvanam". Meaning: 'That Company'. May be, the Brand owner may not be happy about that, but this slave is immensely proud about his very own iLaiYa RaAjA.
6. Moreover, iLaiYa RaAjA has never acted in the Ad. He just walks inside a temple, bows before the fortunate God! accepts Aarthi, and joins along with a beautiful, princess- like, girl, who is about to forget her Self while singing.....
What more! reasons do you want, my relaxed reader?
And, as far as the greatest ads of all Time goes, Time will reckon....yet, this 'anxious' slave is all geared up for any arguments. Those who dare! may start it.
Jai Shri Ram