About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Monday, November 29, 2010

Waiting for my Mother!

Rama simply doesn't know!
Bharata is blissfully ignorant.
Shatrugana is away from Home.
And Mother has not yet come...

O! Who will know....
the joy of anguish and pain,
this Lakshmana is going through?

10 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

The inner feeling is admirably captured in these few lines.

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi Mani...

This pain hurts a lot in fact..many thoughts do rounds in few seconds at such times..

hw r u Mani..? its been lonngg time....:(

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Being Pramoda...

Am abundantly blessed Pramoda....And I hope d same with u.....
Thanks a lot for joining in my new journey too....
And for sharing the pain and anguish with us......
Am immensly glad to see u again, especially at this fortunate moment of my life!!!.

Shree Rama Jayam!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#KParthasarathi

Thatha thanks again for joining & sharing the pain with me :-)

Shri rama jayam!!!

In Love With Krishna said...

Am sorry, but can you explain what you were trying to convey through these verses?
It's really unfortunate that i cannot figure it out.

venus66 said...

This inner feelings is so beautiful though it's so painful.Not all can understand. I wish you all the best.

Rhapsody B. said...

Namaste.....

simple yet beautifully stated

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#In Love With Krishna

I honestly pray I could tell u....but I think the time has not yet come.

But will surely let u know...In fact, u will know soon :-)

Shree Rama Jayam!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#venus66

Thank you my dear sister for knowing what am going throu....

Shree Rama Jayam!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#Rhapsody B.

Namaste, my friend.

Welcome :-)

Shree Rama Jayam!