About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Songs of a slave

Falling at His Noble Master's Feet,
This ignoble slave seeks to sing His praise...

O Beloved!
Will You shower Thy Grace?

.......................................................................
Click on the picture for better viewing

10 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

Excellent :)

A New Beginning said...

Nice...Is that your picture on the right Mani?? Good job, keep posting!

venus66 said...

Simple and sweet.

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#KParthasarathi

Thank you, dear sir :-)

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#A New Beginning

Hey Sana, glad to see u here after a long time. Actually, am bit confused which pic ur asking about? The one in the sketch...?Yup! it's supposed to be me. :-) The one in the right corner of the blog is my bro's :-)

And thanks a lot for ur encouraging words, dear friend.

Have a blessed time!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#venus66

Thanks for savoring it, dear sister:-)

In Love With Krishna said...

Nice sketch. Says so much, and so simply!

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#In Love With Krishna

Thank you, dear friend. Am glad u liked it :-)

the outsider said...

that was excellent.. good to see you back mani.. :) i demand more reflections from the mirror !

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

#the outsider

Welcome Mr. Outsider :) Thanks for ur kind words. And yup! u are sure to see more reflections :-)

BTW, when did you become Mr. Outsider, my friend? :-))