About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Raja who rules my heart


In my loneliness
You are my solace

In my happiness
You are my celebration

When in pain and sorrow
You are my mother's lap

Tears of sadness
and
Tears of joy
Flow in my eyes
When I listen you...

Your Mesmerizing Voice
Your Divine Music
Your Magical Smile
Are
Always My Life Givers!

Deep in my heart
I have given a place for you
only for you!
My beloved Illaiyaraaja...

From

The depths of my heart
I wish you
Happy Birthday!

May the Divine express through you, always!
.....................................................................................................................................................
02/06/09 Maestro Illaiyaraaja's birthday!

21 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

I agree with you hundred percent.Ilayaraja has captured the hearts of the entire tamil world with his music.Your poem is sweet

venus66 said...

Lovely poem.Well said. His music has captured my heart too.
My birthday wishes for him too.

A New Beginning said...

Though I dont know much about the gentleman, but I wish him a very happy birthday with loads of best wishes. Your poem is a beautiful gift for him:)

A New Beginning said...

Though I dont know much about the gentleman, but I wish him a very happy birthday with loads of best wishes. Your poem is a beautiful gift for him:)

Rush said...

lovely poem :)

Sneha said...

very beautiful poem.:)

manivannan said...

#KParthasarath

Sir, thanks a lot for your comment. But I beg to disagree with you...he has captured millions of hearts across the world :-)

Have a good day!

manivannan said...

#venus66

Thank you for wishing him Venus. I am happy to know he has won your heart also, but actually am not surprised. Because...i know you ;-)

Take care my friend!

manivannan said...

#A New Beginning

Sana, he is an Indian Film music director, a genius, who has no equals. Unfortunately his music is confined within the regional limits.

PLz, possible, check out this link: - It's from a album HOW TO NAME IT -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hND-f9zKGbE&feature=related

I am sure you will like his music. And thanks a ton for your loads of wishes. I am grateful :-) And am happy you liked the poem!

manivannan said...

#Rush

Welcome :-) and thank you for stopping by :-)

Again, a special thanks for *cheering me*

Do come back :-)

manivannan said...

#Sneha

Thank you dear friend :-)

venus66 said...

Hi Mani, thank you so much for your warm wishes.You take care too.

Cyrus Rumi said...

What a beautiful poem!

Thank you brother for sharing these words...

Namaste to you and family.

Cyrus

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mani:)

Greetings:)

I fully agree with you Illaiyairaaja is one of the icons of music and he has entertained and enthralled many with his beautiful music.

I amazed at your wonderful poem praising his greatness. I can clearly see how much he has influenced you.

Have a wonderful day my friend:)
Joseph

deeps said...

Wow! That’s soulful for someone of Ilayaraja’s class …
A real mestro …

SAHITYIKA said...

hey
nice poem.. :)

manivannan said...

#venus66

Sorry for the delay in my reply Venus :-) Thanks your wishes too :-)

Have a good day :-)

manivannan said...

#Cyrus Rumi

Thank you my brother. I'm glad you liked the poem. And will surely convey your regards to my family.

Take care!

manivannan said...

#Joseph Pulikotil

Thank a lot for your read sir. Raja has always been my source of inspiration :-) I'm happy you enjoyed reading it.

Greetings to you and family :-)

manivannan said...

#deeps

hi deeps!

I'm all *smiles* friend :-) Thanks a ton for your heartwarming comment!

Cheers & wishes

manivannan said...

#SAHITYIKA

Welcome :-)

Thank you for dropping by. I'm glad you liked the poem. Do come again :-)

*Smiles*