About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Religious Harmony

I walk my path

I sing my song

I live my dream

I’m my self


You walk your path

You sing your song

You live your dream

You’re your self


Paths vary;

Songs vary;

Dreams vary;

Does Self?


Let’s walk our path

Let’s sing our song

Let’s live our dream

Let’s be ourselves!

12 comments:

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Nice poem mani. :)

manivannan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manivannan said...

thanks na :)

Kat said...

In this young age, your thoughts are so powerful and profound. I am touched.!

manivannan said...

Thank you Kat for visiting my blog and for your kind words.

Art and Poetry said...

I agree your thoughts are powerful and profound I like the last line, Let's be ourselves! sounds good to me!

manivannan said...

Hi Nick,

thanks for your visit and comment!

Lena said...

thats a pleasant read and a wonderful message behind the lines!

manivannan said...

Thank you lena. Welcome to my space.

Sneha said...

Awesome and thoughtful.:)

manivannan said...

Hi Sneha,

Thanks for your comment and visit! :)

venus66 said...

The message is very meaningful to me. I have missed this poem earlier and I found it finally.