About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Monday, September 29, 2008

I’m a boat on a sea



I’m a boat on a sea

Twirling, whirling, turning
As the waves of the sea
Rising, falling, yet moving
As the waves of the sea

Sometimes calm and serene
Sometimes restless within
I waver from one tide to other
But, the struggle remains forever

Unknowing, the play is endless play
Unknowing, the wave is endless wave
I move here and there
Hoping for a better fare

Nothing seems better
Nothing gets better
Trying everything I could
I give up one day, thinking who could?

It was on that day; I had
A glimpse of the shore
To where my sail was
Though in my dream, true it was

The shore is far away
East or west, north or south
I don’t know: All I do now, is pray
For the Mighty Hands to row

4 comments:

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Excellent poem mani. Hats off. I can proudly tell this is my brother's poem. Keep them coming.

incorrectmystic said...

thank you very much na...

Kat said...

I like you "little boat" that braves the seas and surrenders to the Almighty :-)))

If you like poems you may want to read Brenda - She is a young girl and writes charming fun filled poems..!!!! http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2008/05/rinkly-rime-one.html

manivannan said...

thanks Kat I'll check that blog