About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Saturday, June 28, 2008

an idiotic question

When he asked me that question, first, it surprised me, then it annoyed me, then it irked me.

He has seen me keeping my eyes glued on you. He has seen me always rushing to have a glimpse of you. He has seen me perpetually lost in your thoughts. He has seen me penning poems for you. He has seen me praising you eternally. He has also seen me bitterly whining about you. Then how could I except such a dumb-headed question from him.

But I was patient enough to answer him. I said (that too smilingly) you're my better half, my saviour, my very life. It is for your love I desire to live, though, I know that I'm not your only love. It is for your feet I desire to die, though I know that I'm not the only one to be at your feet.

Listening this, he grinned and left the place without saying anything.

It was then all the aggravation and anger, began to stir within me. I remember you've once said that, from desire arises fear, from fear arises anger. But, what do I do, if anger arises from a question?

My dear Krishna, you say, what else could take place within me, when such an idiotic question, "what does Krishna mean to you " is asked.

2 comments:

Kat said...

பாரதியின் கண்ணன் போல

மணியின் கிருஷ்ணன் ..!!!!

manivannan said...

:))