About Mirror of My Self

Self is God. Self is Guru. Self is Everything.

This blessed mirror reflects nothing but the Self of my Beloved Brother, my Highest Gurudeva and my Spiritual Father. Whatever you see, read and experience in this blog are only from Him, through me, for you, my dear visitor.

This slave is taking immense pleasure in welcoming you to experience my Self in all its glories!

Shree Rama Jayam.



Friday, June 29, 2007

god never loves me

A woman, with her child, came to a wise man, whose eyes reflected the inner bliss, and spoke in a broken voice " God never loves me... my prayers remain unanswered, whatever I ask is not given".

The wise man questioned her back " Do you grant all that your child asks for? do you allow everything your child wishes to do...?". His eyes were fixed far away, contemplating the vast space.

"Certainly not" nodded the women.

"And so is god!" claimed the wise man, smilingly.

3 comments:

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

very true... good story...

Kat said...

When we are a child we are Grrrr with our Mother for not granting what we wish...

When we become Mother we are Grrrr with God for not granting what we wish...

Shows we are mostly like a child irrespective of our age?

Thanks for sharing this story Mani. I too learnt from this :)

manivannan said...

That's true Kat.

Thank you very much for reading all the post. I really happy to see your comments.